Josiah Roche / Thu 31st Aug 2017
49 views / 1 bite
Software has evolved tremendously over the past three decades. Today, the market is so colossal that it's hard to find reliable free software.
To save you time and energy, we've listed five free products that will keep your computer safe and fast.
This guide is for non-tech savvy individuals that want to use non-system software to clean their PC(s).
1. CCLEANER Picture in your mind, that your computer is a room. Or preferably, your bedroom. This program acts like a housekeeper.
It cleans your room (computer) and ensures that it stays clean every day. It is free to use, offers premium quality features and is updated frequently.
2. DEFRAGGLER If CCleaner cleans your room, then Defraggler organises it.
Imagine for a second, that you have lost your birth certificate. You search for it in your tidy bedroom, but nothing is organised. You don't know where to look and it could take hours.
If you had organised your room earlier, you'd know exactly where to look. It could take seconds.
This is where Defraggler will come in handy. Defraggler essentially organises your room (computer) and brings the files closer together. In turn, this will speed up the computer.
3. IOBIT UNINSTALLER Uninstalling programs can be a hassle, especially if they do not erase all of their data from your system.
IObit Uninstaller not only deletes programs with ease, but it also deletes their sensitive data that generally stores away in your system.
This program is free to use but offers premium content that isn't really necessary.
4. IOBIT DRIVER BOOSTER The simplest way to explain what a device driver is, is explaining someone who drives a car.
The driver controls all facets of the vehicle. They steer, they accelerate and set a pace. You need a driver if the car is to go anywhere.
The same applies to a device driver. If you plug in a new keyboard or mouse, chances are that they will automatically install drivers when they're connected.
In some cases, devices don't automatically install drivers and they don't update themselves. You NEED to update drivers for hardware to work at peak performance.
Iobit Driver Booster takes the guesswork out of the equation. It automatically searches and installs the drivers that you absolutely need.
It is highly recommended and free to use.
5. JETBOOST Programs can hide themselves in your system tray, even after you've closed them. This means that they are chewing up your performance unnecessarily.
Forcing the programs to close can be a hassle, especially if you don't know where to begin.
JetBoost eliminates unwanted programs and keeps them closed for good. Not only is it 100% free, but it also boosts gaming performance and overall PC performance at the click of a button.